– 1987, Opening
– 2004, Mr. Jary Hulst joins
Jary Hulst joins John Williams after leaving Silicon Valley as a securities and business practices attorney.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
What is a will?
A will is a written document that allows you to designate:
- who will receive your estate (your property that does not pass by beneficiary designation or joint ownership arrangement; see more below) after you die;
- who will raise your children if you die while they’re still minors, and your spouse is unavailable to care for them;
- whether your beneficiaries receive their inheritance outright or in a trust; and
- who will serve as your personal representative – that is, the person who will pay your bills and taxes and distribute the rest of your estate to your beneficiaries.
When do I need a written lease?
A lease is a contract that defines the rights and responsibilities of both the landlord and the tenant. A lease can be oral or written. If a lease is for one year or less, an oral lease is as binding on both parties as a written lease. But the terms of an oral lease may be difficult to prove. A written lease helps avoid misunderstandings between the landlord and the tenant.
When should I consult with an attorney?
When faced with a legal problem, you may wish to consult with a lawyer about your legal rights and responsibilities. Often, early consultation with a lawyer will save you time, trouble, and money in the long run.
I’ve been injured, now what?
If someone else is more at fault for your injury than you are, you may make a claim against that person or business and their insurance company, if any. The type of accident and the cause of the accident may affect whether you are entitled to compensation
Fill out the form below to receive a confidential initial consultation.